TT Sa Calobra Weekend – The Format
We wanted to create a small unique charity weekend that included amateurs & professionals – We have included post ride hospitality & a competitive element to the cycling.
With the support of Factor Bikes & One Pro Cycling, we have invited a mix of sporting people that are either involved in or love cycling.
The weekend is 2 days of cycling on 24th & 25th September, with the TT Sa Calobra on the second morning. The TT is a small event we have created where you will be joined by other riders from Mallorca.
TT Sa Calobra Weekend – Event Summary
- Small amount of riders from the UK & 10-15 VIP’s/Pro riders – see riders list
- The event will include 2 days of riding in small groups – supported by local riders & vehicles
- Time Trial up Sa Calobra
- The routes will take in the iconic climbs of the island & will give people time to enjoy the scenery.
- Day time and evening hospitality is also included –
- Friday night – welcome drinks event
- Saturday night – dinner post ride in Port de Soller (subject to weather)
- Sunday night – closing event in private country house
- Entry will be 500€ where all profits go to the Children`s Cancer charity in Mallorca
TT Sa Calobra Weekend – Itinerary
Friday 23rd September
- Registration and welcome drinks at Hotel Esplendido
Saturday 24th September – West Coast
- 9am cyclists depart – 95km 1500m (9am-2.30pm)
- 12:30pm lunch at La Granja
- 4pm paella party
- 7:30pm festivities finish back in Port de Soller
Sunday 25th September – TT Sa Calobra Day
- 8am coaches depart from LIVEABLOCK Bunyola & car park in Port de Soller to Gorg Blau
- 9:30am TT Sa Calobra Starts
- 10:15am coffee and sandwiches at Nu de sa corbata restaurant at finish of TT
- 11:30am depart on 70km ride to private house in Bunyola
- 2pm presentation
- 3pm conclusion